Our family!

Our family!

Monday, August 25, 2008

It is never dull!

True to character I am upset again with my builder. Many of you know that we have had all sorts of stupid problems and lousy subcontractors come work on our home. We had our driveway replaced last October due to it crumbled. The builder agreed to do it as warranty work. Today I got a lien notice on my house because Destination never paid for the concrete. Needless to say I am livid, I have called and told them, they are going to discuss it at their meeting today. The receptionist asked me if I was another woman by name so I now know of another name that this is happening too, I was led to believe by a former employee it was $20,000.00 worth so there are quite a few of us. Wish us luck again!

1 comment:

Holly said...

We will always think of our time at Daybreak fondly, but just thinking about all the builders and their issues makes me squirm. I am so sorry that this is still an ongoing problem, good luck!