Our family!

Our family!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Football Game

I had to add this picture since this is my worst fear. They are NOT coming for anyone on our team, this was from the game before, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Alan didn't want me to take a picture, but I said that I had to express my fears this way.




Zac turned right as I took the shot, this is my favorite!

Zac is playing football this year instead of Fall Ball. It took me by surprise when he came home from practice and announced he like it a lot better than baseball. This sport was hard for me to accept since I am afraid of the hurt factor. I am getting better, there is so much action and so many boys in each play that it is hard to notice who is getting hit, that is a plus for me. He did a great job, it is definatly funner to watch than baseball. Go Bingham Bantams!!! Zac #46! We won 20-0!!!!!

No comments: