Our family!

Our family!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

So I am way behind!

I will confess I am way behind on pictures. I have put some more on today so scroll down. There are still Christmas day and the piano recital to post. I have to admit that I spend more time on Facebook these days than I do the blog, thanks so much Amber. I got on there out of curiosity when Amber's blog started to fade off and she said she loved Facebook. I also wanted to see a couple of Daybreak sites there but you had to be a member, free of course. So i joined. I have had so much fun catching up with friends. I am back in touch with Sharon and Hollie from high school, all of my California friends, my mom's childhood best friend, my family members. I admit I check it several times a day to see what every one's post for the day is. Love it!!! I even let my son get on, scary thought. I have one disappointment over the holidays, we hosted Christmas day at our house with my family and Alan's family. I made sure I had room on my memory card for pictures and then did not take a single picture, how sad is that. Oh well at least I got the kids that day. Another reason for all the delay in postings is the flu came to our house in a big way, 5 people in 2 days this past week. May it not return for the rest of the winter. I hope everyone had a great holiday season!!!

No comments: