Our family!

Our family!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

For the Lopez familia!


We got quite a surprise when we woke up this morning! A very well done TP job, thank goodness I have small trees! They drove by later to see the job and I saw them. Heehee! Caught on the drive-by. Erendira's mom was there to see but we had already cleaned it up. They were so cute and brought us chocolates later. I said I would post these just for them. My hats are off to you girls, you didn't get caught in the act even though you were right by my window. You guys are so cute!

3 comments:

Erendira said...

Thank you for posting the pictures! ha ha my mom and i are having fun looking at them ha ha thank you so much for lettin us TP you! The girls had so much fun. the things that kids think of this days ha ha and in the morning we were just stopping by on our way to breakfast at ihop.
Maricela & M. Erendira Lopez

the garside clan said...

Oh Erendira - when will we get you back? That will be our little secret, jk!

Lisa said...

Hmmm...I remember a time we were supposed to do that when you had a sleepover party...then my house got it that night instead and my mother blamed us! Do you remember that?