Our family!

Our family!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aaah Teenagers!

So do you ever want to scream dealing with teenagers? Today we had way too much. Zac called after school yesterday saying his backpack was missing. Apparently he had put it down with his friends to run back in the school to get his jacket, when he came back out it was gone. Not one of his friends will claim to know what happened. They all got on the bus. Zac went on the bus to find out where it was and nobody would tell him. The bus driver seeing all this of course did nothing. He went back off to find it and the bus driver left him even thought she knew there was a problem. The backpack was finally found in a tree. I did not appreciate having to go get him, I am a little unnerved with kids and the bus driver. We later found that one of his books is missing. I had to go buy a new book today to replace it, couldn't find a hardback like they gave him so now the school will be charging me. I am getting too old I guess, things annoy me too easily. I am now over it. Anyone have any advice for keeping patience? I need it, heehee!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one! I don't remember you and I giving our moms this much crap! I can totally relate! And mine starts high school next fall, how scary is that?