Our family!

Our family!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

She is growing up!

I know I shouldn't think that this story is funny, but I have been laughing since it happened. Megan got her braces on today, being a little sore we went to the store to get her some lunch that was soft since she missed lunch at school. We were at the checkout and the bagger started asking me about Megan. He wanted to know if she was an 85. I said what? He asked again. I said I didn't understand. He wanted to know if she was born in 1985, I said no 1997. He got this look on his face and shook his head and turned around. He was disappointed. I know I shouldn't think its funny that an adult male was interested in my 11 year old daughter, but when in this world did she start looking that old? Megan was so embarrassed, while I could not get control of myself. Mind you I did wait until we were out of range of the bagger to loose complete control. Meg's teenage years are going to be a roller coaster ride, wish us luck!

1 comment:

Giron Family said...

I don't blame him! She is gorgeous with or without those braces on. Good luck mama with the next 10 years!!!!