Our family!

Our family!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Moral Support

Alan (this picture is fun, click on it, when it gets big you can see Garrett in the glasses taking the picture).

Our neighbor Fred

Zac running through the banner #46
Ethan and Tom Bay

Garrett
Cristen

Grandpa Garside

Grandma Garside
We were blown away by the neighborhood support at Zac's game today. We won Riverton 12-6. Go Bingham!!! I know I have a lot of pictures here, but I am so impressed you need to know that Garrett took all of them but himself and Zac. I think he did a great job!

1 comment:

Giron Family said...

Yeah, that's right "Go Bingham"! Jarell's little bro plays for the high school and went to his game last night and they won! So yay for Bingham!
Hey, we just went private with our blog so email me your email address and I'll invite cha! kinkin424@hotmail.com