Our family!

Our family!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was great despite a few kinks. Our ward was split today, not a great Mother's Day idea. It had a few ladies in tears. Our ward has been together too long for anyone to be happy no matter where they split. We are still in the 5th ward while many of our friends are now in the 13th. Now for the big one, while having Mother's Day dinner at my house Garrett comes out crying with a bloody nose. In our house this is common for him, he gets bloody noses a lot sometimes for no reason at all. The big clencher was when I asked him if he picked his nose, his answer was no I stuck a screw up it. I found the screw, not a little one but a huge one that has blood on it. Moral of the story, do not stick a screw up your nose, it HURTS!! It was a great day, I even got to meet an great-aunt I have never had the opportunity to meet before. Happy Mother's Day!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What our kids do sometimes amazes me that they don't hurt themselves more than they do! It keeps life interesting!

Kent & Beka said...

That wasn't the best mothers day present, was it? We will miss seeing you- and I know Kent will miss having your son in scouts!
Screws up the nose? I guess that is what i have to look forward to!