Our family!

Our family!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's Done

I finally have my final paper and final exam finished!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! You would think that I would be thrilled. I am but still a little frustrated. I am in self pity mode unfortunately. Dumb isn't it. I have decided that it is based on five things:
*My teenage son is growing up too fast - how do I stop him?
*The constantly changing weather -will it ever be warm?
*Back pain - I am working on this one, going to a Chiropractor
*Too hectic of a schedule
*Not having Alan around enough!
I know I complain too much! So, I have found something good about each one:
*My son is so trusting and responsible - he talks to us about everything and that thrills me!
*The weather keeps us on our toes - is that positive?
*I am able to do anything despite my back pain.
*Seeing to joy in my kids faces in the events that they take part in!
*That Alan is such a loving person and willing to do anything for his family!
I have to say I have a pretty good life. I live in a great neighborhood with people who are amazing, and my kids have great friends that I can enjoy and feel secure having around.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love how you made everything positive! Good luck!