Our family!

Our family!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Allergic Reaction

We have come to the conclusion that Aubrey is allergic to Lortab. Over the last couple days she has been red in the cheeks, I attributed it to a little fever because she was a little warm. I kept her home from school yesterday since she was so tired. Last night after giving her the meds she came down and was bright red in the face. Since it was only Lortab that she had just been given we have pinned it down to that. I saw her teacher Mrs. Flitton today at a baseball meeting and she mentioned that she thought Auby looked swollen. This is how Garrett started when we found out that he was allergic to Motrin (all aspirin). I have a hunch that Lortab is aspirin related but am not positive. They say asthmatics are 50% chance of being allergic to it, we have taken her off it. I had told one person at the hospital about aspirin but not the doctor who wrote the prescription, I need to listen to my inner self and question everyone no matter who I have told. She is doing good tonight!

1 comment:

the4ofus said...

I'll try to remember not to give her any lortab at our activity days activities!!! hehe

-cherity :)