Our family!

Our family!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oops!

So you know that you are not paying close enough attention when you find something in your cupboard that is way past expired! How expired you may ask? Sunday we decided that we really wanted burritos, we had way too many soft tortilla shells left over from a family party we had recently at our house. I always have taco seasoning, but not this time. I was going through the cupboards and found some jars of liquid Taco Bell taco seasoning. Great huh? I knew it had been there awhile but could not find an expiration date. Alan looked on in and couldn't see it either, we thought it would be okay. I then noticed in tiny print the expiration date. You know something is old when the expiration date was before your 6 year old was born. 2001! I have really got to pay attention, I'm just glad I didn't use it. Janeille rescued me with a seasoning packet! Thanks Janeille!

1 comment:

the4ofus said...

You are definately not alone on that one!! But, I usually find the expired items in my fridge after I start smelling strange odors in my house!!! EWWWWWW!

p.s. It's me, Cherity!