Our family!

Our family!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Herriman High Football Meeting


Zac and I went to the first meeting with students wanting to play for the new school football team this coming school year.  There must have been three hundred people there.  It was very interesting and we found out that they starting on the 9th of February.  My Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be crazy (weight class for football, cub scouts, gymnastics all in the same two hours, don't expect to find me at home!).  We have the luck of having one of the coaches on our street which helps for information, thank you to Coach Kalisi Uluave!  The only downside to the evening was when a man turned and told me that the area in front of me was very icy and despite the warning I still fell, how uncoordinated am I!

No comments: