Our family!

Our family!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mouse and New York

Well I am at home with three of my kids extremely jealous of Alan and Zac. They are in New York City as I write sitting in Yankee Stadium. I am very jealous since they toured Ground Zero and went to Ellis Island to the Statue of Liberty. There was an extra ticket to the game but time and children were not on our side for me to go. Oh well, he better bring me something good- just kidding-not I am serious! Anyway while they are away I got the privilege of dealing with a dead mouse one of my cats brought in the house. My way of dealing is to make Garrett do it, he had no problem with it.
In other news the trial date for our lovely check thief is tomorrow. Alan was going to have to testify but since she is pleading guilty they let him off the hook. I wish that I was there to face her though. Oh well, I hope we hear the outcome.

No comments: