Our family!

Our family!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I have made a decision!

Hello all! I have made a decision about the blog today. I have not been doing anything with it for months since I have been worried about security. I have finally realized that I can limit who can see it. I have changed my settings so I have decided to keep the blog. Now as to how often I will update it, you can see it is not that often. Hopefully I will have a day to update soon. You all know I am insane and never say no and today was no different. Along with both PTA's, taking classes at SLCC, church, many kids events, etc., I also said yes to Elk Ridge to be put on their emergency substitute teacher list. Crazy? Yes!!!!!!!!! What am I thinking, middle school, the positive here is that I said Fridays are the only day they can even consider calling since Alan usually is here. If I end up locked up soon you will all know why!

Cristen

1 comment:

Ambie T. said...

Yay! Hi Cristen. I am glad I will be able to keep up to date on how things are going. Hi to everyone.